2015 has been a big year for Very Erin. Like, the big year. I started this blog in September 2014, so all of the growth and success the blog has seen has happened this year. Today I want to share with you the best of Very Erin from this year, all of the most popular posts on my blog from 2015. And the most popular posts from 2015 are basically the most popular posts ever. It’s a fun trip down memory lane for me, and a great opportunity for you if you haven’t been reading long to check out some of my older and most awesome posts!
10. My Favorite YouTube Channels for Working Out at Home: I’ve mentioned on the blog before that instead of going to a gym, I always do my workouts at home. I have an elliptical that I love to use, but YouTube videos are my favorite way to workout! I pull them up on my Roku and do them in my living room. In this post I shared the 5 YouTube channels I use most for my at-home workouts. I promise you’ll love them all!
9. Finding the Perfect Bridesmaid Dress: You guys loved my wedding planning posts this year! I got married in May, and the wedding posts have slowed down a little bit. But I still make sure to incorporate new ones into the blog, and the old ones continue to get lots of traffic. This one is all about finding a bridesmaid dress that looks amazing on all of your bridesmaids.
8. Creating Your Wedding Guest List: I’ve written on here time and time again about the woes of creating your wedding guest list. It was a massive pain, and not something I would like to do again. But if you’re getting married and having to create yours, this post will be a life-saver. So many great tips for narrowing the list down so you aren’t spending a fortune feeding everyone you know.
7. 6 Lifestyle Blogs That Keep Me Inspired: I loved writing this post so much. I read a ton of blogs, and have found some that I find super inspiring and that I go back to with each new post. Make sure to check them out for yourself, because they’re amazing!
6. Things to Do the Night Before Your Wedding: A pretty self-explanatory title, this post goes into what to and not to do the night before your wedding. But like the post says, it’s also okay to have that extra glass of wine or stay up that extra hour chatting with your friends, because you only get married once!
5. The Best Jobs for College Students: In early fall, I wrote a series of college posts for those readers heading to class this year. This one was definitely the most popular! I shared an awesome list of jobs that are perfect for college students because they’re flexible while still allowing you to make a decent amount of money.
4. How to Drive Traffic to Your Blog with StumbleUpon: StumbleUpon brought me a ton of traffic this year, and I had started getting lots of questions from readers and other bloggers about how they could do the same. I think this post is super informative and will teach you how to use StumbleUpon to drive traffic to your blog!
3. How Adopting a Dog Changed Our Life: Two and a half years ago, Dave and I adopted a dog together. It has been the craziest and most fun experience of our life. Leia is an absolute handful and can be a pain sometimes, but she is also the best decision we have ever made, besides the decision to be together forever.
2. 11 Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix: I’m not surprised this post was popular, because I can’t even tell you how many times I have personally Googled what I should binge-watch next on Netflix. These are the 11 shows that I have most loved binge-watching over the years.
1. 7 Things to Do on Sunday For a More Productive Week: Holy smokes, you guys loved this post. This post brought me more than 43,000 page views in 2015. It went crazy on Pinterest and continues to bring me thousands of page views each month. It is also one of my favorite posts. It was one of those posts where I wish I had read this blog post two years ago. I used to do nothing on Sunday to prepare for my, and I was constantly stressed and disorganized. Taking just these few simple steps makes each week so. much. easier.
What have been your favorite Very Erin posts of 2015?
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Sign up to get a list of my favorite tools and resources for staying productive!