One of my favorite things to do in the summer is sit out on a bar or restaurant patio and have a summer cocktail. But it can also be fun to make them yourself. If you’re having a BBQ or get together, it can be super fun to whip these up with your friends. It’s a great way to take advantage of the nice weather, and those fruity drinks always seem to taste better outside on a gorgeous day. Today I’m sharing a round-up of summer cocktails you need to try!
- Taste of Paradise – 30 Minute Crafts
- Spirited Sweet Tea – Old World New
- Blueberry Rum Punch – Little Blog on the Homestead
- Ultimate Caribbean Rum Punch – Homemade Zagat
- Kinky Lemonade – 30 Minute Crafts
- The Honey Do – 30 Minute Crafts
- Ginger Grape Refresher – Be Mindful, You’re Creative
- Pineapple Cilantro Margarita – The GastroNom
- Tequila Blackberry Lemonade – Real Housemoms
- Strawberry Margarita Punch – The Cookie Rookie
- Celebration Sangria – Keeping Life Sane
- Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade – Life as a Strawberry
- Strawberry Gin Smash – The Kitchn
- Skinny Peach Sangria – Fit Living Blog
What are your favorite summer cocktails?
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Sign up to get a list of my favorite tools and resources for staying productive!