Yesterday I shared a Holiday Gift Guide for Her, so today I wanted to even the playing field by sharing a holiday gift guide for men. Shopping for me can be hard! First of all, the men in my life aren’t as vocal about the things they like or want as the women are. Finally, now that we’re celebrating our fifth Christmas together, I feel like I have a good grasp on what to get Dave each year for Christmas and his birthdays. If you aren’t as lucky and are struggling to shop for any of the men in your life (husbands, fathers, brothers, etc), this holiday gift guide for him should be just what you need!
1. I got this Walking Dead lamp for Dave for his birthday this month, and he loved it! He’s a huge Walking Dead fan (we watch together every Sunday), and Daryl is his favorite character. So a lamp with Daryl’s crossbow was literally perfect!
2. You can never go wrong with a good pair of slippers for the guys! Dave typically wears them when he’s at home, so I know he’s always in the market for a good pair.
3. Another great gift for any guy would be a membership to the Dollar Shave club! Dave joined for a short time and loved it. First of all, it’s way cheaper than buying razors and such in the store. Plus Dave loved the quality.
4. I feel like any guy that likes grilling would love this gift. We can’t have a grill at our apartment, but I know Dave is going to want one of these bad boys as soon as we’ve got a house and he can start grilling out!
5. Any guy who is a football fan would definitely love a jersey for his favorite team or favorite player! Plus they’ll get a ton of use out of them since they’ll wear them all football season!
6. Beer related gifts are always a crowd pleaser, so this US beer map would definitely go over well! Definitely a good gift for a garage basement, or man cave.
7. Dave is a big gamer, so he loves getting gifts related to video games. One gift I know he loves is fun controllers that aren’t just the basic black. An even better gift for any guy who has friends over the play video games, or if you want to play along with him!
8. Dave and my brother both love Moscow Mules, so I definitely couldn’t go wrong with this copper Moscow Mule mug. If the guy you’re buying for has a different favorite drink, just change out the glass to match!
What are your go-to gifts for the men on your shopping list?
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Sign up to get a list of my favorite tools and resources for staying productive!