Crazy to think it’s that time of year already, huh? In what seemed like the blink of an eye, we’re back to Christmas shopping, decorating, cooking, etc. I don’t know about you, but I wrack my brain every year trying to come up with some great gift ideas for the awesome people in my life. Christmas shopping can be hard! You want to get your friends and family something they’ll love, but end up coming up with the same ideas year after year. I thought I would help you out this year and throw together a holiday gift guide for her – some great gift ideas for all the ladies on your shopping list!
1. How cute is this festive holiday candle holder? I know we’re all obsessed with candles, especially this time of year. So might as well get the ladies in your life a cute snowman candle holder.
2. While we’re on the subject of candles, 3-wick candles from Bath and Body are always a crowd pleaser! They’re on sale like 75% of the time, so you can always get yourself a good deal. Plus, the seasonal scents are amazing! Last year on Black Friday I got some seriously amazing deals and loaded up on tons of B&B products, so I’m looking forward to doing the same this year!
3. I’m one of those people who barely decorates my apartment because I don’t like investing time and money into a temporary space. But I’m also constantly checking out home decor for our future home (hopefully coming spring 2016?). I love inspiration prints from Etsy, like this one!
4. Books are always a safe bet for gifts! I’m always excited to get books for Christmas. I recently read Girl on the Train and loved it! I heard they’re making the movie next year, so make sure you read it before they do!
5. A good holiday nail polish is always a favorite for ladies! Essie is my favorite!
6. Anyone who is like me and brings coffee from home every morning can never have too many travel coffee mugs. This one is super fun and a welcome change from all the plain ones that are in my cupboard.
7. Any ladies living in the cold-weather states (like Wisconsin) can always use more winter gear! I’m constantly on the look-out for cute hats, scarves, gloves etc. Sometimes they can be surprisingly hard to find, so the ladies you’re buying for will love this set.
8. Have a friend or girlfriend who is obsessed with makeup? You’re probably used to buying her makeup related gifts then. Add this makeup bag to her collection so she has somewhere to store it all!
9. Is anyone else still obsessed with paper planners like I am? I realize there are a million apps out there that can organize my entire life for me. But I like to have that physical planner to look at, jot down notes, cross of to-do’s, etc. And this 2016 planner from Kate Spade is super cute!
10. No surprise here, but phone cases are a great gift. Does anyone else’s feel like they’re constantly replacing their phone case? I feel like mine break so easily. Anyways, this would look amazing on my phone. And yours.
Leave me a comment and let me know what’s on your gift list this year!
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Sign up to get a list of my favorite tools and resources for staying productive!