I can’t even tell you guys how excited I am that it’s officially Christmas season and that my home is filled with Christmas decor! It’s one of my favorite times of the year. When you consider the food, the smells, the lights, and the decor, it really doesn’t get any better. You better believe that once Thanksgiving had passed and I finished up my Black Friday shopping, I headed home to fill the place with red and green and bright lights! Now, I’m definitely a bargain shopping. As much as I adore Christmas decor, I’m not about to spend a ton of money on it. I shop around to make sure I’m getting a great deal, and I buy what’s on sale. And I’m guessing I’m not alone on that one! This year, I won’t be doing any decor shopping. I topped out last year and until I’ve got a house, I don’t have room for any more! But that doesn’t stop me from window shopping! Today I thought I would share some of the results of my years of shopping and research, and share 6 places to buy affordable Christmas decor.
1. Hobby Lobby – This is probably my favorite place to shop for affordable Christmas decor each year! The last few years, I’ve headed over the weekend after Thanksgiving so I could stock up on sale items. They have their holiday items on sale 50% for a LOT of the holiday season, so I wouldn’t buy anything full price!
2. Target – Who doesn’t love Target, right? I know I’m not alone on that one. Definitely one of my favorite place to pick up Christmas goodies! I was just checking out their collection over the weekend and I swear their stuff gets better and better every year!
3. Michaels – I find Michaels is typically a little more expensive than Hobby Lobby, but their selection is just as awesome! Their stuff is super crafty and will be a great addition to your Christmas decor collection.
1. Amazon – No surprise here, Amazon is one of the best places to buy just about anything. They’ve got plenty of products at lower prices than in-store, plus you Amazon Prime members can get free shipping on all your Christmas goodies.
2. Wayfair – I spend way too much time checking out Wayfair for decor I can’t yet buy for the home I don’t yet own. But lately I’ve been checking them out for their Christmas decor. They’ve got both indoor and outdoor goods I promise you’ll love, and they had a ridiculous 80% off sale going on all weekend.
3. Overstock – Overstock is consistently an awesome place to get amazing deals. That’s no different for Christmas decor. They’ve got some amazing sales on Christmas decor right now, so you should definitely check them out!
What is your favorite store to buy Christmas Decor?
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Sign up to get a list of my favorite tools and resources for staying productive!