One of the most important resources for me when it comes to growing my blog and business has been other blogs. The longer professional blogging is around, the more blogs pop up to offer tips to help you grow your blog. While many of these recycle the same (though useful) information, there are some that have stood out to me because of the uniquely helpful advice they offer on their blog. Today I wanted to share with you a few blogging and business blogs that have been a huge inspiration to be as I grow my own blog and business.
1. The Nectar Collective – Melyssa’s blog was one of the first I discovered when it comes to blogging and business. She has amazing tips for literally every facet of blogging including social media, design, business planning, etc. Her tips are relevant for anyone from a beginner blogger to a full-time blogger and business owner. She also has a Facebook group where you can get any advice you need for your blog and business.
2. XO Sarah – Sarah’s blog is really an amazing resource for anyone trying to grow a blog or business. She’s super knowledgeable about blogging, running a business, and technical website stuff. I’ve learned so much from her blog about DIY design for my blog! She has a few e-books out that have helped me immensely. If you’re hoping to create and sell a product, hers is a blog you have to read!
3. by Regina – This blog is one of the first blogs I found when I was interested in expanding my blog into more than just a hobby. She offers some amazing tips on everything behind the scenes of being a blogger and entrepreneur such as creating a business plan and growing your traffic.
4. White Oak Creative – Lindsay’s blog is great for anyone looking to grow traffic and design a beautiful blog on WordPress. She has great design, branding, and SEO tips, among other things.
5. The White Corner Creative – Melissa’s blog is super helpful when it comes to blog design and branding, especially for WordPress blogs!
6. Elegance & Enchantment – Michelle’s blog has been a huge inspiration for me as I expand my business beyond my blog. She is an incredible designer and offers some amazing tips on her blog for anyone interested in graphic designing or starting an Etsy shop. Plus, she’s constantly offering free printables on her blog!
There are so many other blogs I have used as a resource when it comes to growing my blog and business. Seriously, dozens! Today I just wanted to list a few that have left a particularly strong impression on me and that I constantly check for new posts!
A few weeks ago, I shared 6 lifestyle blogs that inspire me. If you missed that post, you can check it out here!